The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Build thread - daily driving budget track/autox beast!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Texas
Minivan driver stereotype...Was the driver attempting to park next to you? My F150 got hit in a hotel parking lot in July on a military base and it caused significant damage to the front fender. I wanted to cause a lot of pain to the person who did it if I ever found them :)

Man that sucks.

'What's that crunching noise? Eh, I'll just keep at it. For another 5 feet. Oh hai, there's a car next to me!'

Sorry to see your car took a hit.
These are the dangers that we face going wheel to wheel street driving with A-Holes.
My daughter got T-Boned because the lady steped on the gas insead of the brake.
As others stated. the fender is an easy fix. door can be reskined if the door frame is not bent. Quater pannels can cost.
Did the window break?
Now the fun with the insurance companies begin. in the state that I live in (NJ) we have no-fault insurance. Thank you Gov. Slim Shady...(Christy)
Good luck in your repairs and should be looking real good on that side with all the fresh paint.
Also glad to hear you kept your cool. Road rage is a Mother

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel