The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Build Your Own Ford GT500

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

If ADM's are figured into the final price, it may be over $100K.....WHEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.......They might price themselves out of the market at that point???????????.........But you never know...the need for speed conquers a lot of things....................
Heck man, tax is some states will put you in $110K territory without adm.

Heck man, tax is some states will put you in $110K territory without adm.
I.m still paying over $800 a yr on my 8yr old Boss property tax...I'm sure a new GT500 would be in the $3K range and that's not a one tyme deal.............THAT'S EVERY FREAKIN YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...all tho it may go down a little.IF the Mill doesn't go up!!...That's another reason I'm hangin on to my Boss..........................

JDee

Ancient Racer
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
5 miles from Mosport
I.m still paying over $800 a yr on my 8yr old Boss property tax...I'm sure a new GT500 would be in the $3K range and that's not a one tyme deal.............THAT'S EVERY FREAKIN YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...all tho it may go down a little.IF the Mill doesn't go up!!...That's another reason I'm hangin on to my Boss..........................

You pay tax every year on an effin' car? And I thought we were the king of taxes up here. Holy crap! We pay about a hundred and twenty bucks a year for licence and that's it, 13% tax on it when you buy it but no more after that.

You pay tax every year on an effin' car?
Unfortunately, yes, in Ct!!!So you pay the sales tax on a car once and then the property tax kicks in for every year you own that car after that....Legalized extortion is alive and well as long as it's politically correct where they want it to be. I hear Florida has a one tyme tax on a vehicle...I'm sure other states have that as well,that's the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!...but Ct has no conscience...just money hungry hands in your pocket..........Hey, it's too early to get me going................:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Monaca Pa
Unfortunately, yes, in Ct!!!So you pay the sales tax on a car once and then the property tax kicks in for every year you own that car after that....Legalized extortion is alive and well as long as it's politically correct where they want it to be. I hear Florida has a one tyme tax on a vehicle...I'm sure other states have that as well,that's the way it should be!!!!!!!!!!!!...but Ct has no conscience...just money hungry hands in your pocket..........Hey, it's too early to get me going................:rolleyes:

That’s another reason I won’t move back to the commie state of Massachusetts. Excise tax Every year. Not here in Pa “YET” lol

ChrisM

Mostly harmless.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
South Carolina
Anyways...here's the beast. I won't be ordering one because red interior is not an option and that's just unacceptable.

P.S. Massataxes sucks. They kept hounding me to pay their stupid excise tax even after I registered our vehicles elsewhere and then moved out of the state. I had to call their office from Japan and send a whole bunch of paperwork to a very rude woman who just could not fathom that I didn't want to pay my fair share. Okay, back on topic.

Shelby.png

TMO Supporting Vendors