The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 Building A Track Capable 3v Mustang Build Thread Profile - S197 Mustangs

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
CA
TEN events deep on my Continental ECF's.....

This is officially the longest lasting tire I have ever ran. Extremely impressed in all regards. Will shoot for two more events out of the tire even tough it is running slower. Trying to get my moneys worth....CWW_1415.jpgCWW_0604.jpg

Found myself at Thunderhill for the first time a couple weeks ago. Battling traffic all day, I was finally able to get the rhythm of the track in the last session and ended up with a 2:01.65. Happy with that given it was my first time at the track, I have yet to see another 3v go faster.

I also did another track day at Sonoma. Ended up placing well in the Time attack event, 1:53.5. My PB at Sonoma is 1:52.7

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel