The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bump Steer Kit / Crow 6 Point Harnesses / PCV Delete Canister / 380MM Rotors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ford Performance M-3130-R4 Bump Steer Kit 2005-14 Mustang. Used about five months on my Boss. One is missing the top locking nut so you will have to source that yourself. $79 +$5 shipping

CIMG6411.JPGCIMG6409.JPG

Also: Crow 6 Point Restraint System, quick release cam lock. there are 2 complete pairs for both seats plus all of the correct eye bolts to fit into existing belt mounting points on the Boss / S197 and two extra pairs (4 total) of lap belts unused.

The extra belts are on the left of the picture that have a hole to mount with a bolt verse the lap belts on the right of the picture for quick release from the eye bolts. I used the eye bolts, one advantage is leaving the factory belts in place and attaching the harnesses over them.

This is everything you need to head to the track. I believe this is the setup linked below because the number 11144 matches my belts. However mine have a -6 at the end but I think that stands for 6 point.

The passenger side harnesses are like new, the drivers side have normal wear, nothing frayed ripped, broken etc. The metal adjusters on the drivers side could use a cleaning. $185 +10.00 shipping.
1_zpskb3s7ybb.jpg
2_zps5jjgexod.jpg
3_zpsxhbct5kf.jpg
4_zpsotqczbcg.jpg
5_zpscwfr9wzv.jpg
CIMG4597_zpscqhbjhyg.jpg
CIMG4598_zpskbh0ti8a.jpg

Last edited:
Selling my original Peterson PVC delete canister setup for track use. Some of you may remember I made a few of these for the members here. It is one of the first I did so it is not cosmically flawless. The bottom of the can has been dented from someone (not me) over tightening it,however that is not visible when installed. The canister itself works perfectly as intended.

More info here

It includes all the parts needed for a simple snap on install. It has the bracket designed by another member here so you do not have to drill the firewall. The PVC valve replacement tube (OEM Ford part) and two vacuum caps included.
$215 shipped lower 48

View attachment 489View attachment 490

SOLD
Pair of 380MM 15"Brembo Racing rotors 09.8528.74 and 09.8528.74 LH and RH These were used for a Grand Am qualifying session and about 5 laps. They have not been cleaned, there was little time for build up in the slots.

The 09.8528.74 LH has about 31.60 left and the 09.8528.74 RH has about 31.10 left of 32mm.

OD 380mm, Thickness 32mm, 10 X 258mm, 72 Vanes

$290 +15 shipping lower 48
View attachment 491View attachment 492View attachment 493

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel