The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bumper Numbers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hello, I have seen Saleens, limited production Mustangs (PJ's), and a few new limited Mopars put bumper numbers on cars.
Our BOSS's are all numbered.
Has anyone put numbers on BOSS bumpers?
Steve

A few have and I'm sure Pete at Track Day Solutions can make them for you.

Lookup bumper numbers on google and you get the idea, I had them on my Saleen . They are production number for that year. Mine is 738, so that's what would go on bumper, sorry iPad not letting me attach pic

Mine would be #704, mounted on LH side, top of bumper un front of head light. I have the numbers. But I have yet to figure out how to post pictures on this site.
Steve

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I like it but one thing cool about these Boss mustangs is that is no Blue Oval on them anywhere. I've got nothing against the big Ford decal but it just ain't to my likin'.

808Boss said:
Like this?

58124_10151534962098704_858519653_n.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors