The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Buyer/Seller Feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ok, here we go:

YellowBoss & VTBOSS - Both great sellers. Good communication and products as promised. Thanks!

Stunya, dabossinne, Steveespo & MLM - All great buyers. Good communication and paid quickly. Thanks!

Boomerstoys

Keep the shiny side up & the rubber side down!
SHOUT OUT FOR TRACK DAY SOLUTIONS!!!

Lost a magnetic number (blew off) and it was found but it was toast. Tried to find the company I ordered these from but NO LUCK-- think they bite the dust, it was several years ago that I received them.

Emailed Pete @ Track Day Solutions and he agreed to try to duplicate a set similar to my remaining #. (This way I'll have a back up if the same thing happens)

Pete sent me a sample picture, approved and received the finished product today. THANKS PETE!!!!

Everything was done by email, no hassle, no problems, packaged well, NO WORRIES!!!

Great forum ------------but better people-------------TRACK RATS RULE!!!!

Cheers!

Re: Buyer/Seller Feedback for Tob

I purchased a set of Ford Racing seat covers from Tob and he did an excellent job of packing them and shipped them quickly. Thanks Tob!

HackBoss302 said:
Purchased both new and used brake pads from YellowBoss. Received parts on-time and as described. Thanks Scott!

Same to you, dealing was a pleasure.

Also some others to mention as good buyers/sellers
Black KR
ArizonaGT
ls110
eric
dig it
Senderofan
VTboss302
fd sako
zzyzx
BOSSCWO
badpony
fixy
nafod
CobraR1339
captdistraction
wny354
DW Boss#590
jlwdvm
rmswins
thebull
drano38
Plus some people I have had the pleasure to meet in person John jas427, Gary cloud9, Rick nfsboss. Some big stuff some small but all great people.

YellowBoss said:
Same to you, dealing was a pleasure.

Also some others to mention as good buyers/sellers
Black KR
ArizonaGT
ls110
eric
dig it
Senderofan
VTboss302
fd sako
zzyzx
BOSSCWO
badpony
fixy
nafod
CobraR1339
captdistraction
wny354
DW Boss#590
jlwdvm
rmswins
thebull
drano38
Plus some people I have had the pleasure to meet in person John jas427, Gary cloud9, Rick nfsboss. Some big stuff some small but all great people.

I SAVED YOU A SEAT ON THE PLANE and don't even get an honorable mention! LOL.. I'm sad. :'(

Where to begin???

Too many to list...

Special mention:

NFSBOSS

jnathan68

TMSBOSS

HackBoss302

stunya

YellowBoss

PeteInCT

mwilson7

06mach1

steveespo

Quality is job one...

;-)

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Bought gremlinsteve's American racing headers and off road x-pipe. Great price and provided shipping details. Will do business again with him.

Fat Boss said:
I SAVED YOU A SEAT ON THE PLANE and don't even get an honorable mention! LOL.. I'm sad. :'(

Yea but wasn't it a middle seat? Lucky I got half that list correct at my age but if you are going to screw someone over minds as well be your friends ::) I'll do better next time ;D

Tip of the helmet to:
Bobby.is.rad- for the nice harness bar (nice shape- better than described)
Track Day Solutions for the magnetic "982" numbers(with the mustang background)- in black&white for the PW Boss
A long overdue to Bill Pemberton- for the Ford Racing Wheels- from last year
Thanks

TMO Supporting Vendors