The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Buyer/Seller Feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purchased a used Blowfish shifter bracket from JB. Great communication and shipped within hours of payment. Thanks John.

Jeff

Bought some parts from Alex, user name "576." Quick shipping, good communication. Sent me the tracking info before I even asked for it. Great seller.

Now I just gotta hope the parts are delivered as expected. :)

I have also had good transactions with Swiss Boss in the past.

Purchased Headers from Paul Vernon. Great communication, well packed, described perfectly and he gave me a great deal.
I also got a set of S.S. Brake lines for my GT500 brakes and some graphics from Pete. He has also been a generous resource of information in helping me get my car set up.

Bought a Boss 302 steering wheel from Rondog here, one of the easiest and quickest deals I've done yet. Exactly as he described, quick replies, and shipped extremely quick!

TGR96 said:
Bought some parts from Alex, user name "576." Quick shipping, good communication. Sent me the tracking info before I even asked for it. Great seller.

Now I just gotta hope the parts are delivered as expected. :)

I have also had good transactions with Swiss Boss in the past.

I bought some parts from member 576 again, and just like before, it was an excellent transaction, with quick delivery, good communication, and parts were as described. ;D

Been a while since anyone has left feedback. TMO has a lot of activity in the For Sale Forum and it helps everyone by participating.

Also bought cats from rdplain quick shipping and just as advertised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bay Area
WELL, I can add to it but I prefer to leave some names out. Bought a pallet from @wwilde001, (I am sure the parts we be as described, if not better) but the transaction and interaction was awesome, bought some stuff from @Flyboygsxr, Thanks Adam, everything was great. Bought seats from @Baliztik, from another forum but I brought him to the right place, (so he's a solid guy), bought parts from @Tucson 302, @steveespo, @2012YellowBoss and a dude names Brian in AZ. All of these guys sold and delivered exactly what was described. I also bought some other parts from other TMO members and they did not deliver as expected. Im not throwing them under the bus but I won't engage with another transaction from them.

Bay Area
Just to update, Everything I bought for wwilde001 was better than expected. I already bought more parts from him and don't need pics. If you need or are looking for a certain pert I would hit him up. Anyone have 13 specific Recaro for trade? I have 12 and would like 13s.

TMO Supporting Vendors