The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Buyer/Seller Feedback

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GB218

TMO Addict
Nothing but GREAT things to say about Swiss Boss. He was honest when he listed the items, is easy to work with, and packed the items so well it took 5 minutes to unwrap all the layers of bubble wrap to get to the parts. He also followed up offering help with any questions I might have. Aces in my book.

GB218

Adding some positive feedback about VoodooBoss... PM'd him late Monday night about the used fire extinguisher bracket he had for sale. He responded immediately, and as soon as I sent the payment by PayPal, he sent me a tracking number. He shipped it the next day, and it arrived in great condition this afternoon. Couldn't have been a smoother transaction.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
SoCal
I've purchased a few times now from Tim at Optimum Performance. His customer service is excellent and he is more than happy to speak with you on the phone if you have questions. His shipping is fast as well.

I recently purchased Vorshlag camber/caster plates. The customer service from John was great and Terry helped tremendously when I had some technical issues I was working out.

Just want to shoutout @racer47 for an awesome buying experience. Great packing with install notes and quick shipping. Thanks again dude!

Attachments

• ACBBBEDA-1E29-49B9-8578-AAE634879983.jpeg
    ACBBBEDA-1E29-49B9-8578-AAE634879983.jpeg
    390.3 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel