The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Buying Tires for your Track Car (or daily driver)? Use our affiliate links

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Just another quick reminder - if you're planning to make a purchase at TireRack in the near future, whether it be for tires, brakes, suspension parts, or anything else (for your track car or your daily driver), please be sure to click our affiliate link before you complete the checkout process on their site. You can do it even if you already have stuff in your cart. We have a link you can click in the main navigation under Marketplace, as well as one in the footer of the site with the TireRack logo. When you click these links and complete your purchase on TireRack, TMO gets a few bucks as a referring website. It's not a huge amount, but it helps cover maintenance and development costs to help keep this site going strong and improving. We appreciate those who take a few extra minutes to do this before making their TireRack purchases.

Oh yeah, and the same goes for America's Tire. If you're planning on making a purchase over there, click this link, or click the logo in the site's footer to ensure we get credit for the referral. Much appreciated!

Go stock up on some tires!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Wow, that is wild, click on the " Link " sign in to get an account and then one could get $110 off any Goodyear tires ( like Supercar 3s or 3Rs ) and then you also can get another $75 rebate! Last day, but you got the info here, just in time and there are other last of the Labor Day Specials here!

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Wow, that is wild, click on the " Link " sign in to get an account and then one could get $110 off any Goodyear tires ( like Supercar 3s or 3Rs ) and then you also can get another $75 rebate! Last day, but you got the info here, just in time and there are other last of the Labor Day Specials here!
Was out of town all weekend with the wife, with strict orders to avoid digital devices as much as possible, otherwise I'd have posted it sooner.

MD
Goodyear also offers a 20% discount to SCCA members and 25% discount to USAA members. The supercar 3 and 3R are included in the discount. I have used the USAA discount multiple times for 3Rs. You must log in to USAA then link to goodyear from USAA.

I have not used the SCCA discount. Goodyear and SCCA have partnered for 2022:

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Nashville TN
Goodyear also offers a 20% discount to SCCA members and 25% discount to USAA members. The supercar 3 and 3R are included in the discount. I have used the USAA discount multiple times for 3Rs. You must log in to USAA then link to goodyear from USAA.

I have not used the SCCA discount. Goodyear and SCCA have partnered for 2022:
Last set of GY I also bought with USAA. The tires were not available on GY's site, so I called, they said buy them where you can. I did, sent them the receipt, and they (GY) sent me a check for 25%. A bit of a hassle, but worth it for $400.

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
Last set of GY I also bought with USAA. The tires were not available on GY's site, so I called, they said buy them where you can. I did, sent them the receipt, and they (GY) sent me a check for 25%. A bit of a hassle, but worth it for $400.
Wow, that's good to know!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Auckland, New Zealand
Has anyone ever had tires shipped in boxes? I would love to order out of the US but my shipping consolidator won't do tires as they are (normally) unboxed. Shipping bare tires, even if new means having to get the whole shipment fumigated at border entry into New Zealand adding cost and hassle factor they don't want to deal with.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
SoCal
Has anyone ever had tires shipped in boxes? I would love to order out of the US but my shipping consolidator won't do tires as they are (normally) unboxed. Shipping bare tires, even if new means having to get the whole shipment fumigated at border entry into New Zealand adding cost and hassle factor they don't want to deal with.
Track Day Tire ships all of theirs in boxes.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel