The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

C&L CAI No-tune intake

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi guys, I just tried a search for this but it turned up with no results. I was just wondering if anyone here has any experience with the C&L No-tune CAI. I have read their advertised numbers and if they are true it appears to be a worthwhile investment (Nearly 20RWHP). Any input you guys have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I can only offer conjecture but there's no way you're going to get 20WHP out of an intake WITHOUT a tune. You'd be lucky to see anything, tbh.

This is the same stance I had when these intakes first hit the market.

Here is the link to their posted results http://forums.themustangsource.com/f800/dyno-results-c-l-no-tune-air-intake-boss-302-track-key-tune-518717/

I'm also skeptical. I have the Airaid intake and am skeptical of their claims which are lower than this one. I bought mine for looks and had no expectations of improved performance.

I too am skeptical, however, I just figured I would throw it out there to see if anyone has any real world experience with these aside from a couple guys on the other forums.

NFSBOSS said:
I'm also skeptical. I have the Airaid intake and am skeptical of their claims which are lower than this one. I bought mine for looks and had no expectations of improved performance.

HA, you bought yours because it was signed by PJ. ;D You lucky dog.

TMO Supporting Vendors