The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Calling Florida Bosses!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

As rare our Bosses are, I thought it would be cool to see if we could get a big group of them together. I'm located in Miami but am thinking we can find an event (track day/car show) in PBIR or maybe even Orlando to be kind of central and show a big Boss presence. After we can all hit up Hooters or whatever. So who's interested?? 8)

I wish I could hook up with you guys down there, but CT is a little too far away. We have a Hooters that's two towns away but the Boss is staying in today because it's snowing with 3 to 5 inch accumulation expected. We had a quiet Dec/Jan but winter has finally caught up with us.. :(

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Sounds good. Gainesville here.

There is an all Ford powered show in conjunction with a larger car show in Lakeland later this month, but it is doubtful I'll make that. There is a good sized car show in Wesley Chapel, Shops at Wiregrass Mall, 24 April.

Mustang Club of America national car show on April 15th - 17th in St. Augustine.

http://www.jmcmustang.net/Ancient-City-National

Maybe Boss's could meet up there like they did at the 50th Anniversary show

TMO Supporting Vendors