The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Camilo’s new GT reveal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oh yeah! And is that Tony George to the right? I have read an article about the long haired guy - from Multimatic, right?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Oh yeah! And is that Tony George to the right? I have read an article about the long haired guy - from Multimatic, right?
Larry Holt of Multimatic

I like it. Ok who is Camilo? I googled it and this thread popped up. LOL

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
I like it. Ok who is Camilo? I googled it and this thread popped up. LOL
Camilo Pardo, stylist/designer of the 05-06 Ford GT. Legendary in the greater Detroit area for his artistic skill and wild parties.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

yotah1

Ford Employee
Detroit
Hum, Camilo went to the press saying he was head designer, little difference... he then got "politely" asked by Ford to go do his thing somewhere else...

there's a lot of BS surrounding that guy, but that's the "image" he's created and some media is happy relaying, so whatever.

Camilo Pardo, stylist/designer of the 05-06 Ford GT. Legendary in the greater Detroit area for his artistic skill and wild parties.

He didn't seem to me like the party animal type when I got into the elevator with him at the Shelby Mini Nats a few years ago. Frankly I thought he was part of the help LOL.

However, the only real piece of art I have ever bought was a print of a watercolor of the Cobra Daytona Coupe that he and Bob Bondurant signed.

Here's the artwork, I think we paid $100 at the event.

http://www.camilopardo.com/shop/shelby-print

TMO Supporting Vendors