The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Canadian Boss Owners.......info for you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am on the do not contact list but I don't see why that would prevent a company with which I have a transaction from completing that transaction. Anyway, I have contacted Ford Racing by phone and nothing has come of that yet. I also have my salesman trying to fix it from his end. I have been waiting since October.

I phoned the Ford Performance phone number in the link, and they told me that the 2013 Boss owners were getting there's first and my 2012 LS wasn't even in his system yet and to check back in 3-6 months to see if it is in the system by then.

This week will mark my one year anniversary of owning the Boss. I have contacted Ford Racing again about receiving my owner's kit. I hope it works out this time.

I bought mine, May 30/2013. Just received mine last week. I was told that if you have a P.O. for an address they won't send it as that's what mine had started as, had to switch to my work address. Hope this helps.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel