The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Canadian Boss Stats

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

These are the stats for the Canadian-Spec Boss'es. These numbers do not include US-Spec cars imported into Canada.
I will update this list periodically

#of cars built for Canada as of August 15, 2011

Total regular Bosses: 172
Total LS'es: 20
# of cars by colour combo
Silver/Red: 2
Black/Red: 18
Red / Black: 21
Red/White: 2
Yellow / Black: 25
Yellow/White: 1 (ONLY Yellow Blaze and White car in existence!)
Comp. Or. / Black: 79
Comp. Or. / White: 3
Kona / White: 23
White / Black: 18

I've only caught a glimpse of an LS on the 401 the day I brought home my car.

I'm still looking for pics of the Yellow and White car. It was purchased from a dealer in Burlington.

Great topic for us north of the border.
Importing # 1309 from the U.S to Canada on Friday . Do you know of any others imported to Canada as of yet?

Comp.Orange ,Recaros , helical diff. and Boss car cover.

Boss1309 said:
Great topic for us north of the border.
Importing # 1309 from the U.S to Canada on Friday . Do you know of any others imported to Canada as of yet?

Comp.Orange ,Recaros , helical diff. and Boss car cover.

I know of mine, an LS somewhere else in town, and two dealers (BC and AB) who imported four or so each. Be sure to drop by the registry thread with your info. :)

I picked up mine on September 14 and it was made on July 11. It is a Canadian destination car. I also know that there are 2 more Performance White cars coming to Dixie Ford ( Ontario Canada) in the near future.

Here is a breakdown of the Boss production, including the number of cars by province.

Regular Bosses: 274
LSes: 35

boss_production_breakdown_nov_28_page_3_original.jpg

boss_production_breakdown_nov_28_page_2_original.jpg

I just purchased a 12 race red / white from a dealer in Calgary and its headed to Whitby. Soooo excited! I've only seen 1 orange / black around my area driving and a 13 gotta have it green at the local dealer.

Hey RoushF150 I have seen you too. You pulled up beside me at Thickson and Manning. I remember the plate now. I was in a 04 Subaru Sti blue with gold wheels!

Fiend

If you have no plans for today (August 11th) my company is having an automotive trade show/car show. Not opened to the public but you can come as my guest. There will be over 100 aftermarket manufacturer booths to see from all the top brands. Chance to show off your car and talk to the folks who make the performance parts. Mickey Thompson, Magnaflow, Autometer, MSD, Hurst, Airaid just to name a few.

Keystone Automotive. 3770 Nashua Dr, Mississauga, On.

TMO Supporting Vendors