The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Canadian Cars May Have Another Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have heard some rumors about the Canadian BOSS's being held for a Daytime Driving Light issue as well. I heard the same was true for GT's. I thought it was just speculation until today.

On my way to work I saw a transporter with 7 2013 GT's on it. Not one of these GT's (They had 5.0 badges and GT gas caps) had fog lights in the grill. They had mini-lights in the lower valance like the V6 Premium gets. If you go on the Ford website the nose that comes up for the regular V6 is the grill it had and the foglights from the Premium V6 is what they had for lights.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Check out this discussion on The Mustang Source, http://forums.themustangsource.com/f726/canadian-2013-gts-not-getting-grille-mounted-led-fogs-507219. It appears that what you saw is in fact how they will sell the GT in Canada. I have no idea if it affects the boss.

szlachcic22 said:
Check out this discussion on The Mustang Source, http://forums.themustangsource.com/f726/canadian-2013-gts-not-getting-grille-mounted-led-fogs-507219. It appears that what you saw is in fact how they will sell the GT in Canada. I have no idea if it affects the boss.

If they put those lights in the lower facia of the Boss, the LS will have no place for Brake Cooling Ducts.

Mike

Makes sense too. There is no LS in Canada for 2013. Ford memo indicated that because of the requirement for Daytime Running Lights in Canada there will be none shipped to Canada. I am thinking the Canadian BOSS will get fog lights in the bumper.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel