The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Canadian Track Tour

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looks like fun. In for updates.

Just had three beautiful days at Circuit Mont Tremblant. Great Track and fantastic scenery.

View up the paddock from the trailer:

IMG_4297.JPG

View from behind trailer and location for relaxation between runs:

IMG_0497.JPG

Did have some challenges with the 92db sound limit -- will post more on that when I have time.

Just arrived at the hotel for more fun at Mosport tomorrow.

Just got home exhausted after a fantastic trip. Mosport is a "Big Boy" track. Very fast, with a couple of corners where you can make up a lot of time or get in big time trouble. Of all the tracks I've run, this is the one I would not recommend running without coaching. Fortunately I was paired up with a great coach for the first few sessions.

Will post more after some sleep.....

Weather was great until we left:
IMG_4331.jpg

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
It was my great pleasure to sit with Nick at "The Big Track" (what the locals call Mosport).

Hard to get this one out of your system - I hope you get back here soon!

Just got home exhausted after a fantastic trip. Mosport is a "Big Boy" track. Very fast, with a couple of corners where you can make up a lot of time or get in big time trouble. Of all the tracks I've run, this is the one I would not recommend running without coaching. Fortunately I was paired up with a great coach for the first few sessions.

Will post more after some sleep.....

Weather was great until we left:
View attachment 1648

Great to hear Congrats!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got back from Mont Tremblant myself from this past weekend. Absolutely wonderful track - I highly recommend it if you are in the area, or can make the journey.

Wasn't in my Mustang this time, but ... still managed to have fun :) Ran a new personal best of 1:32.3 .

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors