The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Car and Driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hmmm, mine hasn't shown up in the mail yet. Maybe tomorrow.

jec246

I have it through B&N app on my Tablet. It was released last night/this morning. Probably gonna go get a hard copy. :p

MLM

Mike
Boss 302, front and center. Well done!

http://www.caranddriver.com/features/2012-10best-cars-concepts-technologies-and-more-feature

MLM

Mike
Also a "best of" nod from GQ:

http://www.gq.com/cars-gear/cars/201111/jamie-kitman-2012-models-american-cars#slide=10

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
cloud9 said:
5 DOT 0 said:
cloud9 said:
Notice the color combo too 8)
Isn't that the most common color combo? ;)
It's the most popular because it's the fastest ;D

That's right, ladies & gentlemen--Race Red! (Notice that all cars in the article are RED) ;D

MLM

Mike
cloud9 said:
ArizonaGT said:
cloud9 said:
5 DOT 0 said:
cloud9 said:
Notice the color combo too 8)
Isn't that the most common color combo? ;)
It's the most popular because it's the fastest ;D

That's right, ladies & gentlemen--Race Red! (Notice that all cars in the article are RED) ;D
You're color blind! Those other cars are CLEARLY red, the Boss not so much :p

On my Dell laptop display, it could pass for CO. On my Dell desktop monitor, it is clearly RR. If it is orange, then so is that Porsche. ???

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Yea, but it's not red on BLACK ;D

PS: I agree it's not as red as the others. To my eyes the red on my LS has a ever so slight hint of orange to it.

MLM

Mike
ArizonaGT said:
Sorry kids, I have the print edition--it's red.

SW3Nr.gif

Still waiting for my print edition to arrive. I think the letter carrier must have (mis)delivered it to one of the neighbors (again). Either that, or she just took it home to read. :p

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
MLM said:
Still waiting for my print edition to arrive. I think the letter carrier must have (mis)delivered it to one of the neighbors (again). Either that, or she just took it home to read. :p

It's probably sitting next to his toilet right now...

The February issue with Lightning Lap #6 is finally here. 8) As expected the Boss LS kicks A.. Not only beating everything in this years LL2 class by 2 seconds or more, but was 1.2 seconds faster than last years GT500. ;D

First line in the Boss section: "Forget the numbers for a moment, The Boss 302 Laguna Seca fires so many of the right neurons that it could be the one car we'd drive forever." 8)

TMO Supporting Vendors