The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Car camera mount points?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sesshomurai

Hi,
I know most people use the GoPro cameras. I chose the leaner, relay XD cameras and got two of them.

I'm looking for advice on where to mount it for track events. I have two, so maybe one inside? one outside? Where outside?
I'd like to have some of the front of the car in the video and get good sound from the sidepipes. But I also don't want
to replace the camera from track debris too soon either.

thanks in advance.

I have seen some mount on the splitter. others on the middle of the roof. I seen one view on the right quarter that included the driver in the shot.

Sesshomurai

Thanks bros. I'll probably experiment with suction cup around town before mounting the cameras with stronger tape.
I don't think the suction cup will hold up at 140+

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel