The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Car Care Discount Codes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Below is my collection of discount codes for various car care forums please add any that you have and how much the discount is and any stipulations like you need to spend xxxx amount to get the discount.

please add what you have as a reply and I will update the 1st post to keep them in one place to make them easier to find. thanks guys. any questions please feel free to pm me

Adamspolishes - bliss 10% ( there is a military discount code for 15% pm me for details)
adamspolishes - camaro5 10%
autogeek.net - freeship (freeshiping)
autogeek.net - autopia (10%)
detailedimage - new2013 (free shipping and 10% off)
detailedimage.com 10offUSA or dealsp10 (10% off both)
Chemicalguys - gold (purchases over 300 dollars 5%)
detailersdomain.com - club15 and NEWBIE (% unknown to me)
detailersdomain.com - camaro5 10%
Autoality.com - scsmember (% unknown to me)

for chemical guys coupon code "gold" only gives you 5% off.

Also for detailers domain and adams there is coupon code for another forum *cough* "camaro5" that will give you 10% off on anything. Most other codes have some restrictions, for some reason the camaro5 one hasn't been changed.

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
I realize this isn't specific to detailing, but this code is good for 5% off at CJ Pony parts

EP1012

Edit: I added this to the Vendor Discount Codes thread.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=5075.msg77600#new

Dang I didn't know autogeek had a 20% off code, I always used autopia. Just placed two orders too within the last 2 weeks dangit.

EDIT...that 20% code is no longer valid (I just tried it on some high dollar Fuzion that's on sale right now)

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
coolcobramatt said:
Dang I didn't know autogeek had a 20% off code, I always used autopia. Just placed two orders too within the last 2 weeks dangit.

EDIT...that 20% code is no longer valid (I just tried it on some high dollar Fuzion that's on sale right now)
yeah they killed that code a while ago I guess to many people spread the word on it.

Adams Polishes 15% off.

banner.png

TMO Supporting Vendors