The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

car carrier

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I live on long island and need to get my car to evolution performance in Penn ( having supercharger issues) Has anyone used a reputable car carrier that they can refer?

I'm getting ready to use Intercity Lines (they move all of Jay Leno's cars) there picking up my 2007 Shelby and my 2013 Boss LS on Sept 4 in New Jersey and taking them to Ohio the cost was $1,800 . I will let you know how it goes and get pictures of the loading and unloading. And post on here ASAP!

I used Intercity to ship my car from Northern Cali to Phoenix. 1967 Chevelle SS 396. They wrap each car in car Cover. Then wrap it in plastic. They are very professional and their trucks are super nice. No chain tie downs. They have special straps that go over the tires and hold the car down. Your driver will call and let you know when the vehicle is dropped off or at the location as well.

TMO Supporting Vendors