The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Car-ma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I believe in karma, car-ma, and Instant Karma. ;D

My favorite time of the day used to me 9:11 PM but it is now 3:02 AM.

5 DOT 0 said:
I believe in karma, car-ma, and Instant Karma. ;D

My favorite time of the day used to me 9:11 PM but it is now 3:02 AM.
Okay, I'll bite. Why 302 AM and not PM? ???

Also, what's the story behind the pic in you signature block? Who's car is it?

STIG302 said:
Okay, I'll bite. Why 302 AM and not PM? ???

Also, what's the story behind the pic in you signature block? Who's car is it?
I photo shopped those wheels onto that photo but I have a set of those wheels sitting in my den. ;D If I get my car next Friday I'll have the wheels installed the next day. My LS spoiler arrives tomorrow and I'm going to paint it white. Just say no to high gloss black wheels and rear spoilers on white striped cars. ;)

911 PM Porsche Motorsports

302 AM American Muscle

5 DOT 0 said:
I photo shopped those wheels onto that photo but I have a set of those wheels sitting in my den. ;D If I get my car next Friday I'll have the wheels installed the next day. My LS spoiler arrives tomorrow and I'm going to paint it white. Just say no to high gloss black wheels and rear spoilers on white striped cars. ;)
Nice. I'm guessing that pic will be replaced with the real deal soon. I don't know if the sight supports animated .gifs or a flash object, but that would be cool in the signature block. I'm going to try photoshopping one when I get home.

5 DOT 0 said:
white. Just say no to high gloss black wheels and rear spoilers on white striped cars. ;)

I was planning on black rear window louvers, then when I ended up with white stripes instead of black I .... well, put the idea on hold for now. I thought about painting the louvers white ... for about 2 seconds. :p
I do like your choice of wheels!

DigiCowboy said:
I was planning on black rear window louvers, then when I ended up with white stripes instead of black I .... well, put the idea on hold for now. I thought about painting the louvers white ... for about 2 seconds. :p
I do like your choice of wheels!
Thanks. Here's one with a stock white spoiler and the same wheels someone else did for me. I do plan on replacing that photo soon. BTW I've seen a red/white car like yours and I thought it looked terrific. Just change the black spoiler to white and don't worry about the wheels.

white-ssvtppwheels.jpg

DigiCowboy said:

Lots of people don't like them but I could not picture my Boss without them now.

5 DOT 0 said:
BTW I've seen a red/white car like yours and I thought it looked terrific. Just change the black spoiler to white and don't worry about the wheels.

That does look pretty good. I can't picture white louvers - did you see them, or just a white spoiler? I may have to PhotoShop it to see what it would look like.

Scott - I love the look of the louvers, I am just in a color quandry ???

Personally, I'd vote for the White louvers. The standard black would work fine, but the white with the other white accents would make that Boss pop big time. If you do, make sure the primer job is top notch. Little black chips off the white laquer will bring down the presentation big time.

jimprw said:
If you do, make sure the primer job is top notch. Little black chips off the white laquer will bring down the presentation big time.

Dang, that's an extra can of spray paint I'll have to spring for ;D

And I hear congrats are in order - Have fun!!

Even if a cop was directing traffic right in front of that sign, I would have pulled over, calmly gotten out of the car, walked right up to the sign, took it down, put it in the car and drove away. The cop would still be standing there in shock as I would have been driving away.

TMO Supporting Vendors