The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Car transport to track days at Road Atlanta and COTA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMO, I live in Miami and planning to transport my car up to Road Atlanta and COTA later this year for some track days with Chin and/or Hooked on Driving. Want to get a feel for how many other folks in South Florida (or anywhere along the way) might be interested in doing same. I've had several cars shipped across the country in the past and if we have enough interest we can collectively hire a carrier and transport shouldn't be too expensive per car. Let me know if anyone else is interested and we can start listing possible dates and I'll follow-up with ballparks on cost.

Great idea and good luck!

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Living in the Miami Metro, I would suggest you reach out to a lot of the area car clubs, since the majority of participants will trailer or drive to an HPDE event. Am assuming you have time constraints and there are likely many in your situation? Good idea, and hopefully you can find a group of automotive track enthusiasts to achieve this innovative concept to get some cars to various bucket list tracks?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel