The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CARB? Who cares? I want my Trackey!!! Can you say "Class Action"?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just what the world needs, another lawsuit! I suppose you think you deserve thousands of dollars for your mental suffering?

This is part of the problem with our country. you owe ME! ME ME ME!!!

I don't care for carb and the video is very funny. That being said....

If you have the resources, have a lawyer challange carb and figure out how an agency of unelected bureaucrats (appointed by the govenor) have so much regulatory power over the automobile and aftermarket industries. Figure out if your state is adopting carb regs. Elect people that are going to roll back state and federal regulations - they are costing us lots of money and apparently fun factor.

It's easy to rag on Ford, but they have to deal with the bureaucratic regulatory nightmare, that apparently we have allowed to amass so much power.

There is absolutely NOTHING new in that article. TracKey should be available very soon and all of this will be forgotten.

Chill out Smitty, I was not serious about the class action suit...just funnin'. I totally agree there are far too many frivilous law suits...some of bordering on pure absurdity. At any rate I'll be at Miller next week so I can at least sample the TracKey!

P.S. And I don't blame Ford for the delay...if I have a beef with anyone it's CARB being unreasonable (as usual).

ChuckP said:
Chill out Smitty, I was not serious about the class action suit...just funnin'. I totally agree there are far too many frivilous law suits...some of bordering on pure absurdity. At any rate I'll be at Miller next week so I can at least sample the TracKey!

Sorry, I get a little sensitive at the mention of law suits. All though I might support one against CARB, no telling how that agency has affected car products and pricing for the entire country.

jeepinocala said:
I got my track key right when I bought my car are people haveing problems getting them?

People are getting the keys jeepincala, it's the release of the software to flash the PCU we are waiting for approval of. CARB is holding "hostage" the go-ahead for all of us owners to have it activated.

Maui
jeepinocala said:
Yep learned that one yesterday this sucks and I am sure they will charge us to right?

Yes, Last I checked it was supposed to be $302 for reprogramming the engine for track key...

Thats not bad given the fact of a tune cost more by the time your done and this is straight from ford. just need to get it done I am ready come on I have no patients at all.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel