The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Carbon 2 Carbon CF R Wing and Splitter Available Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Link to Ford splitter install video. Remove the space between the www. and ford.

www. fordservicecontent.com/Ford_Content/videos/GT350R_RsplitterFINAL.mp4

95801CC9-4353-48F8-9D16-F1AF7AA8140E_zpsamxwkoj2.jpg

@cloud9
@ArizonaBOSS

Re: Coming soon to your favorite TrackMustang Forum

voodoo child21 said:
I do need a wing........................

Here is mine thats I can run in my USCA class. I'm hoping to run it at TX mile this coming weekend above 160mph.
i-VNMMmNV-L.jpg

I hope this image works. I'm trying a new image hosting site.

Here's the pricing on the Carbon 2 Carbon CF pieces. I'm seriously considering adding the wing and splitter to my car and I'm trying to get the actual downforce numbers to see what the difference is between the track pack spoiler and R wing.
To order contact Chris at the info below and make sure you mention TRACKMustangsOnline for this special pricing. Shipping is extra and they can add clear bra to any of the pieces for additional costs. Also inquire if you want Shelby on the front splitter.

[email protected]

http://carbon2carbon.com/

Chris Mangum
MAD Industries
1671C Placentia Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
714-878-6634

0Shot%202016-04-15%20at%203.52.19%20PM_zpsttiknx6j.png

1%20unspecified_zpsyahwmj7q.jpg
2%20unspecified_zpsa5ujqph7.jpg
3%20unspecified_zpsahmdmdwp.jpg
4%20unspecified_zps8a7qxi7o.jpg

My car is getting built May 19th, hopefully and ETA is June 14/20, but I am already getting parts lined up. I already looked into new trunk lid for 400/500$ but still might just do track pack spoiler. Not sure if I am going to go new trunk/replica R wing yet. Want to do red calipers as well. I just want to drive my new car!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel