The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Carbon 2 Carbon CF R Wing and Splitter Available Now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hopefully we get mine finalized tomorrow and they are on their way. Shipping will only take one or two days for me.

The wheels on my wife's 2013 Fusion Titanium are pretty close. ;) (not the CF wheels)

ford-fusion-2014-black-rims-wallpaper-4.jpg

2017-ford-gt-official-photos-and-info-news-car-and-driver-photo-654994-s-original.jpg

All finished and it turns out I didn't need what I thought was the missing hardware. Oh well. Installing the splitter is not for the faint of heart. When Chris tells you to remove the front bumper cover and completely remove the wheel well liners believe him. Although there's a lot of screws and plastic clips it's the way to go and is actually pretty easy to remove. Not as easy as a S197 though. Anyway the quality, fit and finish and customer service are top notch.

@Carbon2Carbon

099E77B9-149F-401B-B353-0E6F4B1C1D12_zpsm7yhp3j8.jpg
9D318F44-B50A-44AD-BA14-CDDD22B537B7_zps7iivpwu2.jpg
36B77A8D-A6A2-48A7-9F3E-E89AB93A0FBF_zpstol2gvs8.jpg

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
Absolutely Rick, the car felt so much more planted in the rear at Lime Rock that I was over working the front tires trying to rotate the car at big bend, west bend and the downhill which are 75, 85, and 95 mph righthanders. For Road America I made some mechanical changes with bigger sway bars to help balance the car which worked, set new personal best lap times by .75 seconds while running top speeds 5-7 mph lower than the Baus 302. Braking is more stable although that could be the IRS, but the wing is a noticeable change from stock, no wing. I have a Steeda splitter that I am adding for Indy/Watkins Glen Labor Day weekend, hopefully will balance and add to the aero. I also contacted Chris about making a Carbon bond on wicker to trim the wing and add a little more DF. Wickers reduce drag too so possible added benefit.
Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel