The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Carbon Fiber Boss Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I participated in the Ford Track Tour event at Wild Horse Pass track in Phoenix a few weeks ago with the GT 350R. I understand that the CF wheels come from Australia for the R. Does anyone know if there are CF wheels available for the Boss and where to get them?
Thanks.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Hi Bob:

The company that makes the CF wheels for Ford is called Carbon Rev, here is their website: http://www.carbonrev.com/
They don't have anything specifically listed for their aftermarket wheels, but you could contact them and see what is available. I'm certain these will not be "affordable" compared to aluminum wheels.

Speaking of which, if you are really interested in a lighter wheel for more response on the street or track, there are plenty of great options available that are noticeably lighter than the stock Boss wheels. Examples: Forgestar F14 or CF5, Enkei PF01, CorteX/Joengbloed, Forgeline, CCW, etc

TMO Supporting Vendors