The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Carlisle Ford Nationals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will be attending in the Boss this year, I have been the past 3 years in my Focus. It is a great 3 day event!

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/carlisle-events/carlisle-ford-nationals/default.aspx

Its June 6-8th in Carlisle PA

I will most likely go Friday morning early and usually stay until Sunday afternoon.

KYBOSSLS said:
This is a good show, eight years for me...third time with the Boss. Last year over 40 Bosses!

Was there really that many? I had my boss but brought the Focus instead. I browsed the aisle where I thought they were and only saw 5 or 6.

Hope to see you there this year! message me if your going!

Bump...started the third zaino application today, getting her ready for the third drive to Carlisle, hope to see a lot of BMO here in Carlisle. This is a great show for Ford fans, from T's, pinto's, Cougars, Torinos and a large gathering of Mustangs. If you do come don't forget the rain gear! A great restaurant in town is Momma Spriggs, 160 York Rd. Carlisle, trust me on this, for seven years my brother and I have been to the All Ford Show, and this is a great place for food! Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner just met the owners last year good folks, we ate there last year for all of our meals.

Propilot

Support your local MS Society Chapter
I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. I'll be in building T with the Special Editions Collection. Fingers crossed for good weather. See ya there!!

I'll be there Thursday to Sunday...parked in the Yellow mustang class, not the bosses. This is my 6th time there and 2nd with the Boss. I always park with the yellow mustang registry.

I will be there Friday to Sunday. Last year our club tent was parked at the end of the row of Boss's and if we have the same tent that is probably be where my car is lol.

The weather looks promising, however you always bring rain gear to this one! Leaving on Thursday, looking forward to seeing the MS Mustang again, saw it last year at Woodward, great looking car, owner was a good guy too, plus he is driving and showing the car!

cbj5259 said:
I'll be there Thursday to Sunday...parked in the Yellow mustang class, not the bosses. This is my 6th time there and 2nd with the Boss. I always park with the yellow mustang registry.

nice to meet you on saturday

Propilot said:
I'll be there Thursday through Sunday. I'll be in building T with the Special Editions Collection. Fingers crossed for good weather. See ya there!!

saw your car in the display area , but you were not there at the time

see you at mustang alley in aug

cbj5259 said:

We had our club tent right behind Bad Pny Club which was right next to where you parked. Once I explained your plate to everyone there they seemed to get a pretty good chuckle over it lol.

KYBOSSLS said:
The weather looks promising, however you always bring rain gear to this one! Leaving on Thursday, looking forward to seeing the MS Mustang again, saw it last year at Woodward, great looking car, owner was a good guy too, plus he is driving and showing the car!

It was nice meeting you Ken! I got some info on the CJ grill for you and will also post up a new thread shortly as well.

Congrats on winning the celebrity plaque!!

Did anyone else win?

In all of the years that I've attended this show, this was the best weekend...no rain, until the drive home on Sunday! 1165 miles on the old lady, one rock into the windshield :mad:! I'm going to order a new one from Ford and store it for a few more years.

For all of the ones that I talked too, it was great meeting you, and the ones I missed I'm sorry. However we had a great turn out, 28 Bosses in one row! On Saturday I counted another 10 cars and I know I missed some. I'll post photos later in the week.

My Boss did receive a celebrity plaque from a Ford enthusiast, I do not know this person. There had to have been 4 thousand cars at this weekend, we also had a Boss 302R!! From Chicago, I have photos to post...cool car!

Had a chance to run with my brother's Torino Cobra 429SCJ, he had not driven this car in 7 years, true barn find, runs strong, but not enough for the Boss!

Sean said:
We had our club tent right behind Bad Pny Club which was right next to where you parked. Once I explained your plate to everyone there they seemed to get a pretty good chuckle over it lol.

It was nice meeting you Ken! I got some info on the CJ grill for you and will also post up a new thread shortly as well.

Congrats on winning the celebrity plaque!!

Did anyone else win?

Yeah, my tag is usually a conversation starter. I got 2nd in the Yellow class.

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
KYBOSSLS said:
here's some photo's from this year, to all that I talked with, this was a great weekend;
This photo is of the 2015 IRS, stuck my head under her skirt..photo1_zps06136631.jpg .photo2_zpsffa3223b.jpgphoto3_zps1b3bd976.jpg

Great pics of the rear. Diff cover ready for cooler assembly, camber adjustment for rear wheels. Crossmember looks like the aftermarket can fabricate a 25 lb lighter one. One piece driveshaft with no change in pinion angle to worry about. Base GT ready for mods with Track Pack and Recaros about $34k. I am going to start a poll for what paint scheme to do on this one.
Steve

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel