The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cars and Coffee Folsom CA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice seeing you yesterday Bruce. That's YoPauly's white Boss.

That old Plymouth with the Viper engine was pretty cool. Did you take any photos of it? Dave's new Jaguar F Type R was pretty sweet too.

We get 50-60 cars every Saturday. 20 or so are our core group that show every week, the others are either new cars/people or owners other cars. The Cobra guys come every 3rd week, the Focus group does a group showing occasionally too. A nice group of people--thank for coming out.
Here are some recent pics...........

10z8fg7.jpg

2dlvkvm.jpg

9jj3m1.jpg

2yy7dcn.jpg

r1mud4.jpg

2woamqc.jpg

Looks like rain this coming Saturday, but, eurosunday is Sunday in El Dorado Hills and it's supposed to be sunny. It's at AutoHaus in the town center. ALL makes and models welcome. Coffee and donuts and about 200 cars.

I dont own my boss anymore, but there is another kona blue boss there in folsom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cars and Coffee Folsom is continuing through the winter - so if any of you need something to do on Saturday mornings from 8-10am stop on by.......

TMO Supporting Vendors