The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cars Suck!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yea buddy, I agree with that. Learning about understeer and oversteer is harder then it seemed when you first start out with mods. The one thing I have noticed after doing the front LCA's and coilover is that any changes made now are more subtle then when the car was mostly stock. Back then one change, for example running squared, would really change the the way the car handled. Like when we changed the front bar at PBIR, I even got the opposite effect then what was expected.

A car is an inanimate object, sooner or later it must respond to reason- Carroll Smith (RIP) and mandatory reading

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
smittytx said:
You're not kidding, that track was a blast!

And nothing broke. ;D

Great news on both counts. I will be looking for your latest videos on youtube *hint-hint*

I finally had time to upload a video, it’s kinda boring though. It’s race 1, the only one of the day, on Saturday. The new front suspension pieces really felt good, but it’s going to take some more time to get used to them. I can really feel the difference on turn in and mid turn, it’s so responsive my hands are all over the place again.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJI8AtdSU9o[/youtube]

TMO Supporting Vendors