The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Castrol Track day at Mosport Toronto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, I'm going to the Castrol Track Day at Mosport Toronto Canada Thursday. I will bring the Boss, but probably won't track it as I have never been on a track before. I am going to learn what I need to do to prepare the car for track sessions and what safety equipment I will need to get. I will be turning laps in the Castrol Porsche 911, mostly likely on the passenger seat, but maybe I can do a few in the driver seat. I am pretty excited to attend, and I hope to learn a lot and get hooked on tracking my Boss, or even build a track GT to really abuse.

Here is a picture of the Castrol Porsche I will be in.

image.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel