The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cat Delete install question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm finally attempting to install the cat deletes. Driver side was pretty easy. I can't get to the top bolt on the passenger side though. From the top side I'm using a bunch of extenions, but I can't quite get the socket lined up on the nut. I don't want to strip the nut. I can't see any way to get to it from underneith. I've got the car on race ramps. I have no lift. Does any one have a solution? I hoped to finish this before the Dolphins Patriots game. Go Fins!

Got the Cat Deletes installed. It sounds like a NASCAR. It might be too loud for me. I might reinstall the side pipe baffles to quiet it down. No CEL yet. I installed anti fowlers in front of the O2 sensors in hopes of tricking the computer. Car seems to pull harder at high RPM. I look forward to getting it to the 1/4 mile on a cool night.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
Yeah I had the deletes on my car. Way way to loud my ARH long tubes and off road x sound much better and just the right amount of volume with 1" plates on the side pipes.

TMO Supporting Vendors