The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Catch Can Brackets (Peterson Style)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think I still have the template for the original bracket that a TMO member made but it is slightly different from this one. I don't believe @j3st3r has made these in a few years.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
I made my own out of aluminum sheet and a template from here. It was really quite simple and although I customized mine a bit to fit my Peterson can, It's been working stellar for years! I did have to get away from using the plastic cowl rivet because it wasn't quite long enough when I show the car with the Battery cover but the OEM fastener should work it you're just mounting the can.

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
CA
I did manage to find it in the garage. (a miracle in itself!)
Badger has first right of refusal - If he passes on it, I'll post it in the "for sale" section.

Oh wow, that is awesome. Is there any info how sturdy that one is? I was kind of looking for the one with two tabs, as my offs can be a bit rowdy and I don`t want to send the catch can flying on track.

TymeSlayer

Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
3-5 Years
Brighton, Colorado
<<< If this guy could make one, anyone can.

If you can't find one and have a band or jig saw, a vise and a drill, you can make it.

TMO Supporting Vendors