The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CDC X Brace and Rear Seat Delete Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This just showed up on their FB page.

http://www.facebook.com/classicdesignconcepts#!/photo.php?fbid=10151023887199780&set=a.10151023886089780.445054.242958979779&type=1&theater

CDCXbrace.jpg

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Pretty cool, but I can't fit 4 track tires in the car if I don't have a backseat...and by the time I have a trailer the car will be caged so this brace will be irrelevant.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
If a kit could be designed to hook up to existing points and was even a slightly different shape, the ability to attach a Harness belt system would have it selling like hot cakes in my opinion.

I received the following from CDC:

"Thanks for the email and interest! The Rear seat delete option for the 2013 is a prototype that is being used as a potential development piece. There are no immediate plans to produce this item for the retail consumption. I will take your name down and if you could forward me your telephone number, I will be sure to get back with you should we decide to put this into production.

Thanks again!

Reon D'Andrea
Classic Design Concepts"

TMO Supporting Vendors