The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cease and desist?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pufferfish

Supporting Vendor
Maryland
A certain thread discussing a certain companies claims for a 492hp bolt ons boss kit seems to have been deleted? There were comments about this companies current legal adventures as of late. Anyone care to cafefully craft a response about why that thread was deleted?

pufferfish said:
A certain thread discussing a certain companies claims for a 492hp bolt ons boss kit seems to have been deleted? There were comments about this companies current legal adventures as of late. Anyone care to cafefully craft a response about why that thread was deleted?
i didn't delete any thread but if you start a thread you can delete it. Are you referring to the Hennessy thread?

I have no clue what this thread is talking about, but its enough for me to suspect that something shady is going on. If I had to guess, its becoming apparent this site is run by non other than GM.

I heard through a credible source that NFSBOSS used to be called 5_DOT_O. And before that he was called Rick. Why would someone need to change their identity so much... I bet he doesn't even own a Boss. To add to this insult, he is a moderator of this very forum.

New to the forum. Not a Boss owner yet but looking to buy a preowned Boss this year. Like others, been lurking around for quite awhile & finally decided to get my feet wet. Curiosity got the best of me on this thread. Who is the "they" after NFSBOSS?

boss4u said:
New to the forum. Not a Boss owner yet but looking to buy a preowned Boss this year. Like others, been lurking around for quite awhile & finally decided to get my feet wet. Curiosity got the best of me on this thread. Who is the "they" after NFSBOSS?
Welcome to BMO and if you're looking for a used Boss place a WTB ad in the New and Used Boss 302 Forum.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?board=27.0

TMO Supporting Vendors