The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

CEL at the track help!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
DFW
I’m at the track this weekend and just a got a CEL on my 2021 Mach 1. Does any body have any ideas? Am I done for the weekend? FordPass app says- The engine control system is detecting an erratic signals
from one of the engine timing sensors. This may prevent
the engine from starting. If this fault occurs while the
engine is running, the engine Start/Stop feature may be no
active (if equipped).

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Don't even consider running the Mach below 1/4 of a tank -------- that goofy tank will saddle you with issues! We may have Mustangs, but Ford needs to let us run bareback and get rid of the idiotic saddle fuel tank. It sucks because it won't suck!

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
DFW
Thanks guys, I’m experiencing power loss out of the corners, nanny’s are off. Likely fuel starvation. Power loss Problem happens at all fuel levels apart from 100% full tanks

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel