The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Centerforce Clutch/Flywheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anyone have experience with this setup for the Boss just for occasional HPDE days? I have used them years ago on other cars back in my drag racing days. Always worked well.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Aptos, CA
Not the same package as you ask about, but I've used their DF setup with an ATC flywheel for years. Both on my F5 Cobra and my '02 SN95 GT. I can say it has never failed me. Both cars see HPDE track time.

Not the same package as you ask about, but I've used their DF setup with an ATC flywheel for years. Both on my F5 Cobra and my '02 SN95 GT. I can say it has never failed me. Both cars see HPDE track time.
Thanks, I'm still running stock clutch and just lately starting to see some lock out shifting 3rd to 4th at anything over 7K.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel