The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Challenge coin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cobra700 said:
Got mine as well! Thanks a lot for doing this! They are awesome!
B5C2C832-F66B-4A57-A96A-C1D589A9E9AE.jpg

Mine hadn't arrived yet, so I'm hoping the glare in this pic is the reason I can't read what's printed under the cars.

I received mine yesterday and they look terrific! Thanks for putting this together.

racered302 said:
Mine hadn't arrived yet, so I'm hoping the glare in this pic is the reason I can't read what's printed under the cars.

Sorry! Crappy iphone pic! These coins are sweet and yes you can read everything perfectly!

I received mine today, they are nice, I can read everything just fine when I put my glasses on. One goes in the car and the other with the owners kit.

rpm3Dinc, I noticed that you didn't use printed shipping labels and wrote the addresses by hand. That must have been pure joy sending all of these out. I really appreciate this, and as I said before, I'll have to buy you a beer when we meet in Charlotte next month. No jiggle bar though, I'll have my daughter with me.

drano38

Wayne
Got my RMOs today too.
They look great!
And wrapping them in cardboard kept them safe with the postal service.
Not sure why I need 4, but I'd rather have a couple extra than wish I had more.
Thanks again for making these.

**UPDATE**

ALL COINS HAVE BEEN SHIPPED OUT AND ALL COINS ARE CURRENTLY SOLD...

We are receiving the replacement coins in the next week or 2.

Until then I have suspended Ordering so I know our Orders won't Exceed what we have in stock.

Cases I bought off eBay worked out well:
Bosscoins1.jpg
Only problem is that they close so tight that I don't think I'll ever be able to open them once they're closed up with the coins in 'em!

FLGator

2013 Boss 302 LS #196 - Shadow
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Florida
Mine arrived today. Look good and thank you. This had to have been a ton of work to do all of this. Thanks again.

TMO Supporting Vendors