The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Challenge coin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To keep away from "Colors" so we don't have the "I want a Race Red One, or GHIG One"... Here is what I have come up with after a few minutes...

BOSSCOIN1.jpg

Simple, Clean, To the Point...

Justin, what you suggested is fine, if you want to pay for each "Custom Coin" to be produced... which would make the coins like $200-$300 each if not more.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
rpm3dinc said:
To keep away from "Colors" so we don't have the "I want a Race Red One, or GHIG One"... Here is what I have come up with after a few minutes...

BOSSCOIN1.jpg

Simple, Clean, To the Point...

Justin, what you suggested is fine, if you want to pay for each "Custom Coin" to be produced... which would make the coins like $200-$300 each if not more.

Anyone could have their number engraved on the Legend lives side. 458 of 37xx. What ever works. Would look good. Easy to personalize as designed. Will not require a special die set for a single coin. Any engraving shop could do it. A potential option at cost plus.

Just. A thought.

Can't see the pic at work, but from the numbering comment, what I have done in the past is have a flat boss(pun intended) on the RMO that you can have engraved with your car number after reciept. For me to have each one numbered would drive up the cost. Once I get home, I'll look at the pics.

Rob

I like that last design. ;) The gold ring is a nice touch.

drano38

Wayne
They're both great designs, but I'd vote for the second design--the gold ring, and '12 and '13 cars are outstanding ideas.
I'd buy a couple of those RMO's.

The place I use is metal, I will have to see what the options are as far as the gold ring, I'm not sure if they can do it for as low as I had stated unless it is a colored ring vs bi-metal.

Rob

reedo

WATCH IT GO
ufnavy06 said:
Lowest key chain wins! In the event of the '12 and '13 owners both being present, the more rare color wins (CO wins automatically, being a Boss only color ;) ) or LS trumps street Boss.

competition orange is not a boss only color, my 04 mach 1 was CO. also in 2004 1039 mach's were made as well as 281 cobras...CO was optioned on all mustangs in 04, V6 GT mach & cobra. i think it was an option on every ford in 2004 but i might be wrong.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel