The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Chasing 0352 and 0358 codes on a 012 Boss

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
BTW, I replaced my 7 track event old downstream O2 sensor and I
Excellent. Several folks have run into the same issue. Sensors die an early death on track. Glad you found a fairly simple fix.
any chance you are hitting the rev limiter on track?

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Pittsburgh PA
Excellent. Several folks have run into the same issue. Sensors die an early death on track. Glad you found a fairly simple fix.
any chance you are hitting the rev limiter on track?
My last outing I did hit the rev limiter once. There is a downhill though at my local track that I stay in 3rd gear at about 7200 rpm for about 3 seconds. By the time I would shift to 4th, I would have to immediately go back to 3rd for the next turn. I did notice my check engine light flash on the downhill.

I replaced my crank sensor last year with one with “ the o-ring”, but I did not do the crank sensor relearn since I don’t have as a scan tool.

Do you think I should invest in a tool that can do the crank sensor relearn?

TMO Supporting Vendors