The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Check out the latest from the Optima Ultimate Street Car 2016

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

That's TMO member Cliff @OCPONY and I believe Dave is also a member with the 2012 Boss. Nice work guys!

http://www.mustangandfords.com/events/1605-optimas-search-for-the-ultimate-street-car-hits-new-jersey-in-rain/

003-optima-ultimate-street-car-search-jersey.jpg
007-optima-ultimate-street-car-search-jersey.jpg
008-optima-ultimate-street-car-search-jersey.jpg

jimco84x said:
Great to see Cliff on the Podium. I liked his GT/CS from a few years ago, but this s550 is beautiful.

Thanks Jim. I just finally saw this post. We had a great time at NJMP. It was the first podium sweep for Mustangs at an Optima Event. We have some really tuff competition from the the Bowtie boys. Code_Blu has been amazing so far but I still have Code-Red and my Shelby GT350 R finally showed up 10 days ago (14 months on order). Code_Blu also had a great time at HRPT and the 42 annual Shelby Mid America event. I won the drag race event in the 12:50 to 13:50 bracket class on my road race set up! I got to run in the Latemodel Exhibition race at Hallet with the Shelby team and lots of cool Boss 302 cars and Nate Stacy in his PWC car (he lapped us)!! I'm busy getting ready for the next Optima event at Pike Peaks International Raceway this coming weekend. There are spots left and it would be great if some of the TMO guys could show up for these events and help put a hurt on the Bowties! PPIR is a great fun track with great scenic areas to visit and the best observation building of any of the tracks I have raced. Half of my family is coming out to see me race at it this year. We will go to PP summit on Monday afterwards for some great photos hopefully. It was socked in last year when I took my dad up. :(
Hopefully I can get some photos posted soon but I'm busy as hell prepping.

Here is a link to a write up on the Shelby meet with some cool pics.

http://performance.ford.com/enthusiasts/newsroom/2016/06/42nd-annual-mid-america-ford---shelby-nationals-in-tulsa-now-a-j.html?cks=432202350&emailid=FP_FASTNEWS

TMO Supporting Vendors