The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Cheeto Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Gotta love the name for your Blown OrangeStang............." Cheeto." Funniest part of your build is " Sell it and get a GT 500," as obviously the extra power has built up the desire for the Megladon of Mustangs!

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Texas
LOL, Yes sir my 16 yr old daughter came up with that as she saw me coming up the driveway the day I bought it. Much to her older brothers dismay the name has stuck. Never had a vehicle with an unusual color and with the orange man there's a lot of orange to go around. Not as overwhelming after the carbon fiber hood and some carbon wrap on wing and mirrors. After more thought on the GT500; for me it would be great for cruising around or even a daily but on my pocket book I couldn't afford to track it. I am liking the 2012 Boss for sale on here though. Anyhow, take care out there and thanks for the comment, I enjoyed it. :thumbsup:

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Had to jump in Willie D, especially since one of my many nicknames is Willie P ----- seemed only right to comment on your great choice of a Mustang name. Of course, the fact that Cheetos is my favorite snack in the Frito - Lays Empire didn't hurt much either , ha.

Exp. Type
Autocross
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
Texas
Had to jump in Willie D, especially since one of my many nicknames is Willie P ----- seemed only right to comment on your great choice of a Mustang name. Of course, the fact that Cheetos is my favorite snack in the Frito - Lays Empire didn't hurt much either , ha.
"Warning, Yawner🥱 thread ahead."
My Grandmothers given name was "Willie D". Not D for Debbie, not Dee and not even D with a period just Willie D. Grandfather was Harley so it was Harley & Willie D and they liked to party and had the names made for it. I sell used, rebuilt cars, trailers, etc under Willie D Motorsports and do my builds (mainly V8 & tranny swaps) under Texas Muscle Machines. Realizing how boring to 99.9%, I amended my reply at the beginning. lol

Bill Pemberton

Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Well Harley and Willie D ( Davidson ) makes plenty of sense for your partying Grandparents !

William Harley
Arthur Davidson

Add them together and you get Willie D, and if she was a Harley Grandmomma it all makes perfect sense!

TMO Supporting Vendors