The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Chicago Auto Show Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enjoy. Who's going?

http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2011/02/10/photo-gallery-ford-mustangs-at-the-2011-chicago-auto-show/

Yeah, I'm going too, just don't know what day yet. Kind of disappointed they're not showing the Black LS although I did see one in the rain at Woodward. Wanted to show the wife what it looked like though.

I thought I saw somewhere that they were going to have a Boss on a dyno there I don't see any in those pictures. ???

Oops, on edit - I just noticed the Orange Boss is hooked up to a dyno. ;D

Good pics of the blue again 5 DOT 0. I wish there were better pics of the orange. What color is the orange Mustang (non-Boss) in the gallery? It looked great but brighter than the CO Boss on the dyno.

TMO Supporting Vendors