The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Chicago Auto Show

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

First time in 15 years I will not be attending. :'(

Someone please sit in every hatchback at the show for me and let me know which to buy for my wife. :)

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego
askjeffro said:
First time in 15 years I will not be attending. :'(

Someone please sit in every hatchback at the show for me and let me know which to buy for my wife. :)

I think Ferrari makes a wonderful, family friendly hatchback.

BOSS343

Theory of 1
Focus ST great hatchback. I own one.

Subaru great hatches....what not to like hatches are GREAT!

Porsche makes a hatchback or perhaps more of a wagon thats pretty nice.

I live about 2 hours south.

BOSS343 said:
Focus ST great hatchback. I own one.

Subaru great hatches....what not to like hatches are GREAT!

Porsche makes a hatchback or perhaps more of a wagon thats pretty nice.

The ST is on our list.
Had a '08 WRX, quality was pretty bad. Would take a lot for us to consider subaru again. That said, the new WRX is not available in hatch. :(

BOSS343

Theory of 1
I really can't speak highly enough about the ST. It is not the end all be all Hatch by any means, but for an extremely picky person such as myself. It makes me happy.

TMO Supporting Vendors