The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Chuckwalla Valley Raceway February 18th and 19th

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I tried to vall today but they asked me to call back tomorrow for pricing. How much is the second day rental for the 4 sessions? The first day looked like $500.

Also, which is the best airport to fly into?

Thanks,
Jon

Jon, where are you flying in from? The best Airport is Ontario, CA but others work if you have other things to do in SoCal. I live in NorCal but grew up in the Inland Empire area.

I'm not sure if there's another car available. We have four reserved and the fifth is for the instructor. I'm still trying to get pricing for members to bring their own car. Hopefully soon.

boss3022892 said:
I tried to vall today but they asked me to call back tomorrow for pricing. How much is the second day rental for the 4 sessions? The first day looked like $500.

Also, which is the best airport to fly into?

Thanks,
Jon
Ontario's West of Palm Springs and the track is 72 miles East of the Palm Springs airport all right on I-10 ??? I'm flying into PSP. C'mon CA boy ;-) Of course sometimes fares into Ontario are better but we only paid about $350 from SD.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
For anyone that is for any reason flying into Ontario airport in CA, you would do well to eat here for lunch, happy hour, or dinner...

http://www.gyu-kaku.com/main.htm

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
That place looks "Authentic"...which means it will have some pretty good food. Lots of joints like that here in AZ. If it looks a little scary, go in!

byronj said:
Maybe im blind but I didnt see anything on the track website about this event. WTF? can someone fill me in Please please please ;D
This is not an official event. What's happening with the four of us is an advanced driving school on Monday the 18th with lots of track time and less class time, and a track day on the 19th. Both days we're renting their 2013 Mustang GT track prepped cars. What we're working on is what the price will be for other Boss and Mustang (any car really) owners to join us both days. Similar to a private track day. This will not be an inexpensive event but you'll get lots of track time. There could be a few CVR club members on the track with us. We're still working out the details and pricing.

NFSBOSS said:
That would be a long drive. Do you ever make it down to Thunderhill, Sonoma or Laguna Seca?
I've drove all three several times. Just drove the 25 hr at Thunderhill 7 hrs of driving! what a rush. I will also put in my passenger seat so I can maybe give a few rides. I need test time before the season starts up here. Doing quite alot of modifications, so if I can make it down, will try to wrap this 2 day with some other track days maybe at Buttonwillow or Willow springs. Maybe even Thunderhill will have a few days around that date on the way home. Never been to Chuckwalla. Looks like a nice warm place...snowing here...

Interested in bringing the Boss out. Haven't run Chuckwalla yet but have been wanting to. Scheduled to be at Buttonwillow that weekend, maybe can make it one big track week/weekend :D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel