The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Chuckwalla Valley Raceway: February 8-9 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA
Hi Guys:

NASA AZ is heading to Chuckwalla on Feb 8-9 for a crossover event with NASA SoCal.
I'm planning to head out for that event, maybe see some of the California track rats there?

I'm building some buzz with the AZ racers to try and get a real race group together as well for this event.

CVR is also hosting a test-and-tune on Friday the 7th for an additional $175.

I'm planning to run the 8th and 9th, will plan to arrive before noon on the 7th.

REGISTRATION LINK: http://nasaproracing.com/event/1805

--Drew

Re: Chuckwalla Valley Raceway: March 22-23 2014

That should be a nice time of year for an event at CVR. We're still discussing an event there similar to what we did last year and should make a decision real soon.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

Interested in both. Only concern is potential scheduling conflicts.

Been looking forward to getting back there this winter. Too hot to run out there in the summer.

Would love to do this again. Currently have two overlapping trips that week, and now a third. I will stay posted incase things change.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Arizona, USA

Looks like this date (Originally planned with ProAutosports March 22-23) conflicts with our plans for LeMons in Sonoma on the same weekend (March 22-23).

I'll probably try to hit the NASA event at CVR on Feb 8-9 instead if anyone wants to meet up for that instead. Thread updated 1/27 to reflect this.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic

Speedventures has it listed on their 2014 schedule now:
http://www.speedventures.com/events/eventdetail.aspx?id=459

TMO Supporting Vendors