The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Chuckwalla Valley Raceway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey everyone,

I'll be out at chuckwalla this weekend dec 28-29 with a few guys from work. Was wondering if anyone else was going or wanted to join in. I'll have my boss and one of my coworkers will be out with his.

We are planning of camping that night there and doing both days. Should be a lot of fun!

I won't make this but was there last February with a dozen BMO members. In case you haven't seen it check this out.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=6730.0

275/35-18 and 305/35-18. Yes, we did the Silver State, we did the event that was held in Sept., 135 mph class, finished 7, we were off by 7 tenths of a second at the end of the 90 miles. The first 3 place finishers were .02 something and the next 3 finisher were .2 something. Tough competition! For the first 40 miles we were averaging 145mph. Lots of fun!

Ill be there on the 29th with my buddy Mike (z06). Looking forward to seeing a few bosses out there! Will be great to see you again Paul! Ill be at fantasy springs the night of the 28th. If your around let's hoist a few!

Got Harry's lap timer, external gps and odbii dongle for Xmas so hope to have some great video.

TMO Supporting Vendors