The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Circuit of The Americas (COTA) Track Event February 23-25, 2018

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We can stay there too as long as we’re on 6th St. Gotta be close to Voodoo Donuts. :rolleyes:

Hmmm. Maybe I should check on having my car delivered to the track for this event.

COTA is like Daytona, everybody should do it one time.

Just do it. The 1st year a lot of FL boys got together and rented a transporter. Then a couple of years later some CA friends did the same thing.

I missed last year as work intervened, I hate it when that happens.

Peter

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
As much as I'd absolutely LOVE to go, I'm going to have to sit this one out.
Take pics and vids guys.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Any update on transportation from your friend?
I was there yesterday, He's going to get a hold of you next week.
He's just making sure there are no scheduling conflicts.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Thanks Fabman, I'm the guy with a stacker and interest in maybe hauling some cars to COTA. Anyone that has an interest in this feel free to contact me. Thanks
What is the best way to Contact you?

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
If you're interested in the hauler to COTA call Jeremy with TKM 530-605-5150

If you're in the SF bay area and want to go to COTA here's the deal - need 3 cars - $3K each car - rate covers for 1 car, 2 toke boxes, 1 set of loose tires/wheels each. Must have car and gear brought to the shop in San Jose 5 days prior to leave date. If you need track side support it costs an additional $300/day. Shop tool box and floor jack are included along with daytime use of the toterhome and shop portions of the hauler.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Would love to get down there , on my bucket list, but won't be able to get away this year ----- plenty of pics so we can all live vicariously through those that get to go!

Recently took a tour of COTA with the staff there; checking out the various turns, race control, and stood on the podium to see the view from the race winners perspective. Amazing F1 circuit based on the best aspects of 5 other F1 circuits that I hope to someday drive with NASA Texas or another HPDE club in the area, e.g.,. PCA or BMW. Elevation changes and technical design is amazing. What a challenge! Wishful thinking below! LOL

23845557_10213676815727619_4057621327386704220_o.jpg

Last edited:
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Snowy North
Recently took a tour of COTA with the staff there; checking out the various turns, race control, and stood on the podium to see the view from the race winners perspective. Amazing F1 circuit based on the best aspects of 5 other F1 circuits that I hope to someday drive with NASA Texas or another HPDE club in the area, e.g.,. PCA or BMW. Elevation changes and technical design is amazing. What a challenge! Wishful thinking below! LOL

23845557_10213676815727619_4057621327386704220_o.jpg

Feed that $hit to Bottas... he deserves it after kicking Hamilton's a$$ last weekend!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel