The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Classic European trackday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi Guys

Ive decided this year not to do trackdays at just any old circuit so im going to try and drive Europe's classic racing circuits

Here's one from Monday

This is Goodwood circuit, home of the Goodwood festival of speed and Goodwood revival

IMG_9774_zps2e168917.jpg

9W1Z4617_zps1ddd0bc3.jpg

IMG_9770_zps419d745c.jpg

9W1Z3844_zpsd5894aa7.jpg

IMG_9042_zpsb49851a4.jpg

9W1Z4633_zps224e186c.jpg

Goodwood FTW!

I see Girling is still around. I had Girling shocks on an old Greeves trials bike I owned.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
You appear to be a bloody good shoe, old boy, and right fine bashing on the binders at ye olde track!!

Sir William Pemberton ---( SBY Laguna Seca Boss) I am racing through life through your lovely visualization of the classic circuits of Merry Ole England!

I am only listed as Sir because whipping up on Porsches with my Laguna , makes me feel quite noble, ha!!!

You are now obligated to post photos of all the tracks you frequent and have a jolly good time - friggin brilliant idea bloke!

TMO Supporting Vendors