The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cleaned and detailed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZBoss302 said:
I recommend giving Blackfire Wetdiamond All finish paint protection, followed by their clear seal a try.

Pretty much all of Palm beach's products are great. OP look over autogeek.net, use code autopia for 10% off everytime. I use Pinnacle Souveran, but their Black Diamond and Wolfgang are also amazing. If you are over 30, invest in a Porter Cable 7424, your back will thank you later. Couple that with Swirl Remover, finishing polish, and a carnuaba wax to top it off, and you will have yourself a mirror finish.

coolcobramatt said:
Nice color..Griot's is rebranded Meguiar's and other major manufacturers though. They don't make any of their own products.
I have been using Griott's products for years....I was told that Griott's formulates and manufactures their own products....How do you know this?

TMO Supporting Vendors