The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Cleaning of Alcantara steering wheel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
I don't know how crazy I am about the idea of the Boss Alcantara steering wheel, but here is a little video I found on how to clean one:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPL0nb0J2Sg[/youtube]

Good find. Considering mine will get driven on track quite a bit, I'll not always have the cleanest hands. ;) Looks like a PITA but good to know how to clean it up. Good exercise for a rainy day :D

cloud9 said:
Good find. Considering mine will get driven on track quite a bit, I'll not always have the cleanest hands and I prefer no gloves. ;) Looks like a PITA but good to know how to clean it up. Good exercise for a rainy day :D

Is that a typical BMW owner?

GA
The deal breaker is going to be more like, "I'm sorry but you have already borrowed too much money"... :-[

My Boss would have a very short life as a show car and a long life as a track car. I would keep it clean but not go to the lengths I have gone to dealing my Bullitt.

TMO Supporting Vendors